- About UNISWA
The mission of the Department of Political and Administrative Studies is to pursue the highest standards of academic excellence and professionalism in serving the human resource development needs of both the private and public sectors, and Non-Governmental Organizations, through scientifically based training and research, thus contributing to the promotion of the development of Swazi society.
1. To identify and determine the training needs of all sectors of public administration, management and political affairs.
2. To identify and formulate needs-oriented research programmes designed to promote knowledge and understanding of the development process in general and public administration, management and political affairs in particular.
3. To provide professional service and conduct consultancy programmes to respond to the human resource, political and development needs of all sectors of Swazi society.
4. To promote the acquisition of practical knowledge, skills and training through internship in public administration.
5. To establish links through networking with departments in other institutions of higher learning, regionally and internationally.